Updated Feb 14, 2022
Dr. Michelle Hedgecock, DDS and her team are taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe, and then some! What are we doing? See below:
- REME Halo in- duct air purifiers installed in the HVAC units. This is effective against bacteria, viruses, molds and dust
- Each treatment room is outfitted with a Medify medical grade filtration air purifier
- Reduction of aerosols during dental procedures that require the high-speed handpiece utilizing the IsoDry system or the rubber dam when possible, use of high volume evacuator at all times
- Use of high-volume evacuator (HVE suction) when cavitron use is required for cleanings in order to minimize aerosol production
- Pre-treatment rinse with antiviral/ antibacterial mouth rinse to minimize pathogen levels in the oral cavity
- Patients have the choice to wait in their car in lieu of the reception area until appointment time.
- Upon arrival patients will be screened to ensure they are symptom free and have not had any known exposure to COVID
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for personal protective equipment
- Door handles and countertops will be disinfected throughout the day
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.